The Dawn Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn Eclipse

A Warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show me the wonders of this world :Private;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakshun

Shakshun

Appearance : Big white & pale cream longhair cat, with dark brown stripes, stumpy tail and brilliant blue eyes

Show me the wonders of this world :Private; Empty
PostSubject: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Private RP between Callykitten's Rubblenose and my Salmonmask

The sun slowly made it's way over the treetops, allowing it's bright shine and warmth to wash over every plant, rock and living creature in the harsh marshland that Shadowclan called home. There was no doubt of it, the day was going to be absolutely perfect, with almost no clouds on the sky, slight breeze cooling down the otherwise burning hot land. With little to no trees to protect and cast shadows, most cats did their best to stay in their dens, or by the streams.

But not one of the she-cats, a very largely sized pale she cat was laying in the grass, stomach towards the sun. A quiet low purr was heard coming from her direction, as her bright blue eyes were sloppily closed. Salmonmask was her name, and she loved lazy days like these. Many cats didn't like her because of her slight trait of liking to lay off from work, but she didn't mind. She had loved sun since she had been a kitten, and would continue to enjoy it 'till the end of her days. There was one thing she enjoyed more, and that was the stars. Or as the clancats said, the 'Silverpelt'... Salmonmask failed to understand the concept of Starclan fully, but she respected it greatly, and wanted to gather more info about the ordeal. Especially if those shiny dots in the night sky were involved. She'd love for someone to explain it all to her, one day. But she didn't have much friends yet, no way to ask anyone... She didn't want to bother anyone with silly questions like that.

Flicking her ear when she heard footsteps approaching her, her purring quieted down and she blinked her blue eyes open, rolling back onto her stomach and sitting up, starting to clean her paw and with that her face. She glanced towards the direction of the voice, and saw a few of her clanmates, meowing a happy 'good morning' to them. She enjoyed being here, more than she did at the barn... For now, at least.

But the cats hardly paid any attention to her, unless she was put on a patrol... But Salmonmask always failed to hunt. She had a good sense of smell though, she was a good patroller, at least she thought so! But what about the other cats? She wasn't that different from others, was she?... She couldn't control a sigh, as she went back to cleaning her wonderfully silky and beautifully coloured pelt. Tajga had understood her, Tajga had been her friend. But Salmonmask had been selfish and never even tried to find her sister... But had her sister ever done the effort to do that either? She had waited and waited on the edge of the barn but the twoleg never came to pick her up. Up to this day she still wondered what she had done wrong in order to anger the twoleg so much that he didn't come back to get her... But her mother should be proud, she had started a life of her own, and she had successfully lived a long life all on her own! And it was still going on. Sometimes Salmonmask confused herself with her deep thoughts, so she shook her head, and cleaned her ears. Life could be better, but then again it could also be worse. Salmonmask liked it this way.

Last edited by Shakshun on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

Appearance : Rubblenose is a male lynx pointed gray Siberian, with thick, long light gray fur, pointed and striped tail, paws, ears, and face. He has swamp green eyes that often seem lifeless (and he does at times, too!) and he often has a stone vibe. But he's a sweetheart alone, and a real gentleman. It just takes a while to know the perks of his personality. || Tigerpatch is a female patched Arabian Mau mix with light brown-orange fur with darker brown and orange tabby patches. She has vivid yellow eyes that can shift from bright as the sun to soft amber to a honey color. They change, just like her giddy personality.

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:57 pm

{OCC: Your RP's are so beautiful. ;w; Sorry mine's both late and rather short!)

Rubblenose gave up on his fur. It was tangled, matted, and leaves pelted him when he woke up this morning. When his fur was its usual sleek and slightly soft self, you could see the stripes on his tail, paws, and face perfectly. Now that every hair on his body seemed to be tangled, it was just a big blob of dark gray, gray, and light gray. He was a fluffy mess. What a stirring sleep he had last night. He was usually a dead still sleeper; some cats would fear that Rubblenose was dead, he would be so still in the morning. His mind was evidently buzzing with thoughts that night as he slept, because the moss was all torn when he awoke early in the morning. Why he thought so much? Probably the lack of things to do both socially and physically for Rubblenose made his thoughts go crazy. And his mind obviously took it out on the bedding. He felt guilty, and making sure to not disturb any clanmates in the warrior's den, walked out at sunrise to collect more moss and to just simply go for a morning stroll. And that's where he was now, trekking through the swampy territory that was Shadowclan. The sun was warm on his back and the ground was soft on his paws, and even though he looked pretty roughed up due to all the dirt and leaves that stuck to his thick fur, he felt all right. The wind that made it's way through Shadowclan was a big, big help to the gray tom; if it wasn't for it, he would probably be panting. But no, he was doing fine. It was rather hard to find moss when there was little trees in his territory, but he'd look hard to find it. It was his responsibility, and even though this morning was so beautiful, he had to put his priorities before him; or did he?

As he stood a few tail lengths away, he spotted the fur of a fellow clanmate and a pleasant one as well; Salmonmask. Rubblenose didn't know what salmon was, but it suited her. Salmon was a fish, as far as he knew. And fish had soft skin, and Salmonmask had soft looking fur. Whenever he saw her, he always looked at his own fur. He was so rugged compared to her. So different. Yet she intrigued him slightly, like everyone in his clan. He never really spoke to any clanmates. 'Perhaps...I could wait for the moss? It's such a nice day, and I've never really spoken to Salmonmask before.' Rubblenose asked himself, making his mind with a nod as he made his way to where the pale fae was laying, forgetting about how silly he must've looked as he sat beside her, wrapping his tail around his paws as he looked down at her with a little, polite smile. "Hello, Salmonmask. How are you this fine morning?" he asked in a casual voice, quickly pulling his attention from her to the sky. There was only a few wispy cirrus clouds in the sky quickly passing away in the breeze, and the sky was a soft, bright blue. Days like these were always the best for relaxing, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shakshun

Shakshun

Appearance : Big white & pale cream longhair cat, with dark brown stripes, stumpy tail and brilliant blue eyes

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:35 am

Salmonmask was quite busy cleaning her neck fluff when she heard another pair of footsteps. She didn't think much of it until she heard someone sit next to her, and she lifted her look. She blinked a few times at the hello, and the grey toms rugged form. Rubblenose huh? She had never talked to the fellow tom, but at least his name 'Rubble' suited his ragged form right now. And he was a siberian, at least somewhat! He should be clean and show his beautiful pelt to everyone.

"Good morning darling." She greeted back with a slight nod and a happy purr. "I'm fine. Just relaxing before sunhigh, it'll be far too hot to be out during that time... Would you like me to help you clean that pelt up? You look a bit messy"

Her voice was as soft as her fur looked, it having slightly low and elegant tone to it. Her mother taught her to sound like 'royalty' even though she didn't really know what that was. Salmonmask didn't mean to be rude with her wording, but she didn't really think if it came off as rude. She'd just like to help, even if a little bit.

Rubblenose seemed like a nice cat, overall. He was a bit funky, slightly clumsy even, but Salmonmask was no better. Salmonmask tried not to judge cats before she actually had a chance to talk with them, and get to know them... But Rubblenose seemed a little bit too average for her tastes. He was no doubt nice and would make a great friend, but average cats never really offered any kind of challenge in intelligence or competition in anything. But still Salmonmask shook it off, and looked back at Rubblenose. She's give him a chance, if he indeed wanted to befriend her. Tajga always said that Salmon was too high and mighty to have friends, but she really did try to be nice and lovely to everyone, that's why she used pet names such as 'darling' and 'dear' and everything along those lines. She didn't try to talk anyone down either, but the whole cat just gave off that royal aura.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

Appearance : Rubblenose is a male lynx pointed gray Siberian, with thick, long light gray fur, pointed and striped tail, paws, ears, and face. He has swamp green eyes that often seem lifeless (and he does at times, too!) and he often has a stone vibe. But he's a sweetheart alone, and a real gentleman. It just takes a while to know the perks of his personality. || Tigerpatch is a female patched Arabian Mau mix with light brown-orange fur with darker brown and orange tabby patches. She has vivid yellow eyes that can shift from bright as the sun to soft amber to a honey color. They change, just like her giddy personality.

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:03 am

'Darling, huh?' Rubblenose thought to himself with a little hidden grunt, finding a small hint of arrogance to the voice. Or maybe Salmonmask really was that nice and just gave off that goody goody vibe to her. He expected all felines, especially females, to act in such a way, so he was really unimpressed with Salmonmask at the time. She had a queen's presense to her, and Rubblenose certainly felt showed up by her. It kind of annoyed him, and felines who wore such a nice coat and talked in such a regal way was sure to lack humility. But he had to be sure he didn't jump to assumptions so quickly, so he pushed those thoughts to think about at a later time.

Would you like me to help you clean that pelt up? You look a bit messy"

He answered her request to clean his rugged fur; he was a bit embarrased, but being raised in a junkyard, didn't really care about hygene. At least his name suited him at the moment, for he certainly did look like a big mass of fur and rubble. "Thanks for the offer, but I think now it's impossible to clean my fur." he grunted with a little hint of humor in his voice, his tail looking like a blob of leaves and fur. "But if you're up to the challenge, have at it." Rubblenose shrugged, flicking the tip of his tail her way. Salmonmask probably thought he was some sort of beast; her fur was so silky and plush looking, and his was quite the opposite. Was he jealous? Perhaps. He was more of a cat that focused on the inside and what strength a feline posseses than the fur, so really, he didn't care. Rubblenose most likely bored her. So he tried to strike up a conversation based on what she said about daytime being far too hot to be out. "Daytime is quite hot, especially for you, with such plush fur. It is for me too; you must be a fan of the night." Rubblenose meowed casually, trying to get out a knot in his chest fur, a quite thickly furred part of him.
Back to top Go down
Shakshun

Shakshun

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:30 am

Salmonmask sensed the agitation in the tom, but hold back a growl. She slightly flicked her short tail, and it just being a stump it was hardly visible anyway. She was sure they wouldn't be the biggest friends after this, but seeing eachother couldn't be avoided. That was probably one of the downsides of living in a clan. There was no way to get away from cats one disliked. But Salmonmask contained herself like a lady, and didn't lash out. She didn't even have a proper reason to atleast not yet.

"It's never impossible, I assure you! I mean, it can take time, but I'm sure it can get clean... A little rugged look suits you though, not everyone needs to look like they just got rid of all of their winter fur. I just... Like grooming myself a lot, so I suppose I look as prettily groomed as a fresh kitten"

Salmonmask added with a humored chuckle. Again she didn't think she was the prettiest cat around, but she was proud of her beauty. She hadn't gotten the suffix -mask for nothing. It was not only indication of the spotting on her face, but the fact that she was a pretty cat. She blinked, surprised at the tail at her face, but just purred shortly and bent down to start at it. She carefully removed the leaves, and started to groom the fluffy tail, noticing those pretty stripes Rubblenose had. "Huh, you have a pretty pattern you know! One of my brothers had the same, he was cream though" she meowed, before focusing back to grooming the tom. Mom always said to be nice, and nothing was nicer than getting groomed. At least not from Salmon. "True, it's quite hot already... That's why I like swimming. And nighttime... I absolutely adore the stars, and the stories of Starclan. Even though I can't really fully get a hang of the whole deal..." She sighed, picking out another leaf from the grey tom's tail. Well at least they shared some qualities.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Rubblenose watched Salmonmask as she worked her way into cleaning her fur, while Rubblenose himself kept on biting a burr out of his chest fur once more; yes, that's what he was doing. Simply grooming himself. He was actually surprised when he actually saw his stripes. "Wow. I haven't seen those stripes in moons." he joked with a little purr, accepting the complement of his stripes with gratitude. Not everyday was he told he was pretty. Rubblenose had a rugged look to him, and even though he was never motivated to clean his fur, he still appreciated looking nice. "Your pattern is very pretty too. Along with your eyes." Rubblenose meowed in a smooth tone, surprised that the complement didn't come out awkward for him. He was merely returning the favor; yes, that's what he was doing. Rubblenose never liked his eyes; they seemed dull and boring to him. He really didn't like himself. But hey, what was he to do. Rubble was stuck with himself. Salmonmask had a reason to be proud, now that Rubblenose thought.

"True, it's quite hot already... That's why I like swimming. And nighttime... I absolutely adore the stars, and the stories of Starclan. Even though I can't really fully get a hang of the whole deal..."

The concept of Starclan was very intriguing to Rubblenose, and his ears perked up at the mention of them. It was a bit perplexing, and almost seemed impossible, but that explains what the stars in the sky was. And the stream of them, Silverpelt, that also explained it. Maybe not in the most realistic way, but hey. "Starclan, Starclan. The stars are very brilliant, aren't they? Starwatching is pretty cliche, but even I can't help but gaze at them at night." Rubblenose admitted with a lofty sigh, imagining them in his head already. His tone had a feminine side to it, and he quickly covered it off with a low cough. "I don't doubt it, though. How else do leaders get nine lives?" he asked her in a matter-of-fact tone, offering a little smile.  After a little pause, he also put something in. "Oh, and about swimming, I like water. I'd probably sink like a rock though."
Back to top Go down
Shakshun

Shakshun

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Salmonmask felt a little out of place, there grooming the big tom, but she didn't say that she hated it. Well this was bonding on it's own in the end, and sharing tongues was a way in the clan, she'd have to grow used to it eventually. And well she might not like Rubble so much currently, but it wasn't like he wasn't polite. She could stand him, at least somewhat fine. "Thanks. I do think I have quite brilliantly coloured eyes as well, glad you think so. Yours are calming, like a forest after a warm newleaf rain" she chuckled lightly, looking up at the tom before going back to grooming again. Not once had she seen a cat who would've had ugly eyes. Really, all kind of shades of green, blue, amber... Everything looked beautiful to her, because she loved nature.

"The stars are amazing, indeed. I love to stargaze, just to think about all kind of things... Nighttime really gets ones thoughts running. It's kind of surreal" She chuckled quietly, biting lightly on a tangle in the long hair of Rubble's tail.
"I don't doubt it, or their power, I just can't really... grasp it being true. But I believe that it's possible. It's a nice thought, that someone would be watching over us and loved ones would always be present" she purred quietly, then lifting her head from the toms tail, and lifting her paw to lick it clean and guiding it through his tail. "There, nice and clean!" She purred, flicking her tail again. "And when I was still living with my family and the twoleg, they taught me to swim. It's quite nice and useful, and it feels nice to your paws after a long day of standing around. We should go to some stream one day" She purred, smiling at him again.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Once again, Rubblenose accepted Salmonmask's complement modestly but meekly, nodding to her in thanks as she went on grooming him once more. Such flattery was a tad bit overwhelming to Rubblenose, and though it was only 2 complements he counted, he still appreciated her kindness. He found the air of their conversation a bit awkward, however, but whatever. He pushed that out of his thoughts as well, and focused on other things. Like Salmonmask. Salmonmask really did have sterling blue eyes, and they were hard not to notice. Trying to return the favor, he tried to be poetic like her. "Your eyes seem to resemble the streams you seem to enjoy swimming in. They're very full of intellegence." he tried with an uncertain smile as he quickly looked away, up at the sky once more. The sky also seemed to resemble her eyes. Unlike Rubblenose's. He felt as if he just simply blended into the background of the swamp, but he never spent time feeling sorry for himself.

"The stars are amazing, indeed. I love to stargaze, just to think about all kind of things... Nighttime really gets ones thoughts running. It's kind of surreal. I don't doubt it, or their power, I just can't really... grasp it being true. But I believe that it's possible. It's a nice thought, that someone would be watching over us and loved ones would always be present"

Salmonmask was an interesting cat, and Rubblenose listened intently and nodded as she spoke. Who knows if it was true or not. Mystery of the unknown; and Rubblenose embraced that, and took intrest in it. "We'll all know the truth one day." Rubblenose meowed in a low tone, imagining his pelt to be starry, clean, soft, and shiny. Wouldn't that take a miracle. But as Salmonmask purred, "Nice and clean!", Rubblenose looked down at his tail and he was very impressed. Salmonmask had a lot of grooming practice, however. He waved his tail around, not really knowing what to say. He didn't speak, however, for Salmonmask spoke up once more.

"And when I was still living with my family and the twoleg, they taught me to swim. It's quite nice and useful, and it feels nice to your paws after a long day of standing around. We should go to some stream one day"

"I bet it does. Occassionally I'll tread water, but not where I can't touch. I'm a wimp like that. I'd rather be high up some where, being able to see everything around you, all the nature and sky. When I was younger, I would climb a trash heap or an old abandoned monster at the junkyard and feel on top of the world." Rubblenose explained, remembering the exhilarating feeling. He would look down at the shiny trash he'd collected, or the neat stones or snake skins he'd found. That reminded him; was that collection still at Carrionplace? It was an impressive sight. Perhaps he'd show Salmonmask at a time. "Er, thank you for helping me out with my fur. I'd return the favor, but I think you have it covered." he laughed a bit, gesturing at her flawless fur. He thought guiltily on how to return the favor, but wasn't sure how. "Would you like to share a snake I caught? Or perhaps any prey, if you don't like snake?" Rubblenose asked her, expectancy in his eyes. He didn't know if she wanted to go anywhere, so he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Shakshun

Shakshun

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 pm

(OOC: Sorry about late reply, I've ran into some personal issues and I couldn't bring myself to focus enough to write! )

Salmonmask laughed lightly at the sudden compliments, just nodding her head with a purr. "Well aren't you a poetic tom! That's quite nice" she mewled lightly, the appreciation visible in her eyes now. She knew that most toms had the habit of complimenting she-cats a lot, but she was glad Rubblenose did that actually. Some cats thought that Salmon was full of herself, and thus compliments weren't really needed. It saddened the molly, because she enjoyed giving compliments as much as receiving them. And getting compliments about her intelligence was actually better than just her pretty fur. It was good to know that cats knew how to appreciate others from what they were from inside, not outside.

Salmomask rarely thought of death. It had never been present in her life, her twoleg always just... taking an uncle or a kin of hers away and she just never saw them again. Her mom and Tajga said that they were on a trip to find themselves, whenever she asked. That was what death meant for her currently. But here the beliefs were that after death you'd become a star, to guide others for generations and beyond. Her look drifted away for a bit. That was a life forever, wasn't it? Not like a leaders nine lives, but a life of eternity... It scared her, as her fur prickled up lightly. But she shook her head to focus back on Rubblenose.

"I bet it does. Occassionally I'll tread water, but not where I can't touch. I'm a wimp like that. I'd rather be high up some where, being able to see everything around you, all the nature and sky. When I was younger, I would climb a trash heap or an old abandoned monster at the junkyard and feel on top of the world."

She tilted her head lightly, blinking her eyes open. "Oh, like climbing a tall tree? I like climbing, like reaching the sky! I would've loved to see one of those... trash heaps, and 'monsters'" Salmon had actually been on one, she thought it was purring because it liked her constantly grooming it. Monsters were quite nice from inside, but not outside. She purred happily at the comment of her fur. "Yes quite, maybe if it gets dirty soon you can return the favor then. But really no need to, glad to help a clanmate" she nodded again, closing her eyes and happily tilting her head. Maybe the tom wasn't so bad after-all.... Maybe. "Snake? I haven't eaten snake before, I could definitely try if you want to share! Maybe we should go hunting sometime. I need a lot of practice, I'm kind of clumsy and loud with my steps..." She mewled, lightly embarrassed. She wasn't over an apprentice in her hunting skill, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:57 pm

(OCC: It's quite alright, my response is kind of late, too!)

Poetic? Rubblenose laughed deeply, a short, modest laugh, and shook his head slightly. He never considered him a poetic tom. One to appreciate beauty in things, but not poetic in his thinking process or talking. He never considered himself much of a talker, let alone a poetic talker. So her compliment took him aback that one would think that, especially one poetic herself. But he accepted it like he did with the others.

"Oh, like climbing a tall tree? I like climbing, like reaching the sky! I would've loved to see one of those... trash heaps, and 'monsters'"

Rubblenose couldn't imagine Salmonmask climbing. The fae seemed like a cat that would like to be on the ground, one of the earth, so to speak. And swimming, he could see her do that too? But climbing? And even stepping foot in a junkyard? She certainly didn't belong in such a place of rust, dust, filth. He wouldn't stop her from going if she ever wanted to go, however. 'Would've?' Rubblenose thought to himself with a little perplexed expression. So she'd never been to a junkyard? Well, a big junkyard? It didn't surprise him. He didn't even like going. But there was pretty things there, diamonds in the dirt. Like a pile of items he'd hid in Carrionplace; if anything he'd suspect she'd like to see, it was that. She seemed interested in everything. That was just the expression she had, inquisitive eyes. Her voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"Snake? I haven't eaten snake before, I could definitely try if you want to share! Maybe we should go hunting sometime. I need a lot of practice, I'm kind of clumsy and loud with my steps..."

Many females got squemish around reptiles, he couldn't see her trying snake. He wouldn't stop her, though. But the hunting problems, he could see. A semi-twoleg raised cat such as Salmonmask probably wouldn't be used to hunting. Rubblenose wasn't the best at hunting either, with his lack of smell for musky scents that most rats had and rodents, but he wasn't going to say that out loud. He was used to the terrain of Shadowclan, though, being in it almost since it's beginning. He could help her, if she'd let him. "We could hunt after the snake, if you'd like. And in Carrionplace, if you'd also like to see trash heaps and monsters. You get to try all sorts of new things today." Rubblenose suggested to her with a little shrug, trying to hide growing excitement in his voice as he thought about showing her all the things he amassed. He didn't suspect her to steal any of the things he had. It was up to her, though, and Rubblenose quickly added, "if you'd like to, Salmonmask."
Back to top Go down
Shakshun

Shakshun

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:47 am

(OCC: Sorry for late reply again, I've been away for the weekend and busy all last week and next week I'll go aboard kwtwauitgfuaig )

Salmonmask would've flicked her tail if she could've (technically she could, but it was barely noticeable, with her tail being a stump) when Rubblenose laughed again. He chuckled and laughed a lot. It was starting to stick to Salmonmask too, and she squeezed her eyes shut and purred. This didn't mean that she liked the tom though. She was still very wary of him, knowing that he thought of her as a snob twoleg kittypet. So she mostly refused to think too kindly of the grey tom, as much as she liked his opinions and views on a lot of things.

That didn't shut down her interest in the junkyard though. And not knowing if any other cat knew the terrain or the way to that place, she'd have to take it. But was there really a better cat to show her the things around that area than a cat who had grown there? There wasn't, and Salmonmask realized it. Then again her mother always said that ones trash was another's treasure. And since Rubblenose thought of her being trash, and Salmonmask thought of him being trash, they were both treasures in a way. She chuckled at the thought. But still, knowing that there was something in the junkyard, and knowing every little thing around these places was one of Salmonmask's goals. Who knew, it could come in handy.

"We could hunt after the snake, if you'd like. And in Carrionplace, if you'd also like to see trash heaps and monsters. You get to try all sorts of new things today."

She was snapped out of her thought at that, turning her ear at him with a light chuckle, letting her bring blue eyes lit up.
"Looks like my lucky day then, Rubblenose. I can't turn down the offer" She purred again, standing up and stretching herself, flicking the little stumpy tail up with excitement. "Let's get going!" she purred loudly as she started to walk towards the fresh kill pile to grab the snake. She couldn't wait for hunting lessons, or to see the Carrionplace and junkyard...
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:34 am

(OCC: It's perfectly understandable! I apologize for my really, really, really late reply, I didn't know you were back. vwv")

Rubblenose also pushed himself up to standing as Salmonmask stood and stretched. It seemed she wanted to know about everything, to try everything, and it was rather amusing to Rubblenose. He saw the junkyard as just an old place he grew up at, filled with some trinkets but mostly rats and ruin. And a snake was just, well, a meal. Salmonmask seemed to look at things with brilliance you could see in her eyes, and it was quite admirable, yet he couldn't grasp onto it. 'Maybe I'm too much of a pessimist.' he thought to himself with a small eye roll and a shrug of sorts as he trailed after Salmonmask. She seemed to have gotten ahead of Rubblenose from her excitement that seemed to emit a kitten-like eagerness to Rubblenose. Endearing, it was, though Rubblenose would never admit that or say it out loud as he picked up his pace to walk beside the older feline. But he ended up getting ahead of her! Even though he tried to hide it, he was excited too, and he couldn't deny it. For a moment he actually sprung, a skip in his step, but he stopped that immediately and simply walked to sit by the fresh kill pile, a little embarrassed.

He cleared his throat, resisting the urge to lick his chest. "I always put the prey that I catch, prey that I favor, anyways, in the middle. That way it'll stay kept warm by the prey on top, and out of the dirt by the prey on the bottom. Plus, other cats will think it's a bit older and take a different piece." he explained to her with a clever little smile, not looking up or back as he dug up his snake. Setting it on the ground, he neatly settled all the prey back to its' original place in the fresh kill pile. He liked things neat and orderly. That's what his old living place was like, in both junkyards. Just because his fur usually wasn't clean, doesn't mean he didn't like other things organized. "Snakes are chewy, which is why I like it. And they're crunchy, too, because of all the bones, and there's usually a crunch in every bite. Watch out when you swallow it, though. Those scales make for a bumpy way down your throat if you swallow it wrong." Rubblenose advised her with giddiness showing in his voice, which he noticed himself and covered up immediately. "W-well, I'll just let you try it for yourself." he meowed casually, pawing at the snake and his tapped his tail on the floor of the camp. For no reason or for growing anxiety, he hoped no one would be able to tell. But Rubblenose, he'd never admit that he was excited. But he was. And everyone knew it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me the wonders of this world :Private;   Show me the wonders of this world :Private; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show me the wonders of this world :Private;
Page 1 of 1