The Dawn Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn Eclipse

A Warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

Appearance : Large, stocky tom with a pelt color similar to dust, with lighter and darker tones scattered across his pelt in odd looking stripes. Almost always looking with a bored/neutral expression and a long, mangled tail. Has scars on his right side from multiple fights, as well as a notch out of his ear.

:Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] Empty
PostSubject: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 am

Intro:

Hello friends, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing here since it is my first time on the forums, and I have no experience rping outside of notes/deviantArt journals, so bear with me please. If there's anyone reading this journal just to look at the drama between our cats, that's totally fine, however, this is a PRIVATE roleplay board, so please do not comment or post otherwise, even OOC.

Now, since I really don't know what I'm doing, I will kindly ask of my RP partner for this session,  Cally, to start our RP off for us, and will simply follow by example. I'll provide the atmosphere, at least, so we don't have to start from scratch.

Characters: Tigerpatch (SkyClan warrior; she-cat) and Briarfoot (SkyClan warrior; tom)

Plot Title: Loosen Up

Plot Description: TBA as it is played out.

Time of Day: Afternoon

Weather: Cloudy/Overcast

Hopefully I didn't mess up too bad for a first time topic making. This roleplay doesn't have a definite set amount of time, but it should only be moderate in length. Thank you for being patient in advance. ^^
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

Appearance : Rubblenose is a male lynx pointed gray Siberian, with thick, long light gray fur, pointed and striped tail, paws, ears, and face. He has swamp green eyes that often seem lifeless (and he does at times, too!) and he often has a stone vibe. But he's a sweetheart alone, and a real gentleman. It just takes a while to know the perks of his personality. || Tigerpatch is a female patched Arabian Mau mix with light brown-orange fur with darker brown and orange tabby patches. She has vivid yellow eyes that can shift from bright as the sun to soft amber to a honey color. They change, just like her giddy personality.

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

(OCC: This isn't too different from RPing on dA. Just take a quick look over the informational section of the forum and you'll do just fine! <3 I was crazy nervous my first time. Lets make this fun!)

"Hmmmm, hm, hm, hm." Tigerpatch hummed to herself quietly. Currently, it was the only sound that could be heard in the empty and quite peaceful gorge in the cloudy afternoon. The brown patched tabby was lying on her backside, her front paws slightly in the air and her back legs set on the grass-patched ground as she lay beside the water, the back of her head just almost touching the water. If only the day was a bit sunnier, Tigerpatch would be happy. There was a gentle breeze, however, so it didn't bother her. When Tigerpatch was with other felines, specifically her clanmates, she was very hyper, slightly arrogant, and friendly, loud, fun. With herself, however, she was quite tranquil. She was a different person by herself; a quiet, appreciate person when she was relaxing. A feisty, passionate, proud girl when she was fighting, and a confident feline when she was hunting. Overall she was overwhelming, but a fun girl! Fun to some, however. No one else in her clan was really fun. She didn't know a lot of cats in her clan, though, so she couldn't really hop to the conclusion that they weren't fun. Just not too talkative around her, it seemed. Not like the cats back in the city. They were always up for a rousing conversation, stranger, friend, or foe, even. Tigerpatch was just too used to those times, it seemed, but she didn't mind it. Forest cats like their peace and quite; she didn't understand why, but she could sort of respect that. Sort of.

The lack of sun kept on bothering Tigerpatch as she tried to ignore it and focus on the dust that flew up from the gorge's dusty patched ground. However, when she looked up, all she could really see was those dumb ol' clouds; they started to agitate her. "Ugh, go away clouds! You're starting to depress me." Tigerpatch growled to the sky, no one in particular, as the clouds in the sky refused to blow away with the wind and obey her plead. She rolled her eyes, pretending the clouds had an attitude problem, and tried to raise her attitude by humming once again. Her humming sounded like a purr, and it amused her as she relaxed. "Hmmmm, hm, hm, hmmm." she continued, hoping the little rhythm she was making would raise her morale.
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

Appearance : Large, stocky tom with a pelt color similar to dust, with lighter and darker tones scattered across his pelt in odd looking stripes. Almost always looking with a bored/neutral expression and a long, mangled tail. Has scars on his right side from multiple fights, as well as a notch out of his ear.

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

((I'll try and be better about replying on the threads sooner, it just tends to slip my mind ^^ thank you for starting! Also, beware Briarfoot's dirty mouth, he's really a 12 year old boy trapped inside the body of a 6 year old cat.))

Briarfoot made quick work of finally clearing the boarder between RiverClan and SkyClan, taking precaution as his large paws tread down the steep incline of the Gorge. Loose rocks made his attempt at returning silently and without notice from his "business" impossible, so he went with it, screwing up his usually calm face and muttering expletives under his ragged breath as he made his way to the floor of the Gorge. Upon feeling his paws hit solid ground, the large tom let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding, and opened his dull amber eyes to assess the damage that had been done. A straight line of obvious paw marks straight down the side of the incline. Shit, they're bound to see that on the next border patrol. Ah well, suppose I'll just tell them I was hunting and took a tumble. Damnable 'ferals' should believe me, the grouch thought, again reminding himself to quit calling Clan cats that now that he was one, and accidentally letting the term slip could cause even more tension between himself and his Clanmates who didn't quite trust him. But it wasn't like he cared much anyway.

Leaving his trail of embarrassment to head back towards the heart of the SkyClan territory, Briarfoot noticed that the sky had grown gloomy while he'd been adventuring through the territories, and felt an uncomfortable stickiness hang thick on his pelt as he walked. He sent a silent prayer to the sky cats controlling the weather (only recently had he heard of the absurd concept, and frankly it seemed like a load of mousecrap to him) that rain wouldn't hit before he could return to the safety of the warriors' den, knowing how his pelt would cling to his skin in the most grievous manner. His face made a slight twitch as the thought occurred to him, and picked up his pace a bit, now almost out of sight of the summit of the Gorge. The older warrior breathed out an air of mild contempt from his lungs, an air of unapproachableness that gathered about him over time almost intensified as he got closer to those he called his "mates". A noise in the background got in the way of his thinking, but he ignored it for as long as he could. Until it got closer.

The sound nagged his already irritated mind, and was about to verbally lash out at whatever it was, hoping to scare it into eternal silence, but out of the corner of his eye, caught the lithe figure of another cat. Oh, shi-! Briarfoot scattered a few stones as he bolted from his stride and his behind a nearby boulder, simply hoping the cat hadn't seen him, knowing he'd be questioned for wandering off this far away from the territory of camp. He crouched behind the boulder, snaking his tail over his paws as not to be seen at all. However, the noise continued, and he soon came to the realization that the cat he had spotted was in fact making that noise. What in the name of the sky cats are they doing? When the noise hadn't ceased, Briarfoot peeked a wary eye out from behind his rock, and observed as the smaller cat - presumably a female, by the sound of it - laying on their back and making odd tones with their throat, almost like speaking, but without words. Deciding she was no threat, simply a mindless she-cat from his own Clan, the large tom raised himself from his crouching position to confront her, knowing he couldn't miss the opportunity to embarrass the living day lights out of this presumed idiot. "Oi, patches," he called, taking note of the odd coloration on her and applying a witty nickname (a skill he'd mastered quite well), hoping she'd notice him, "what do you think you're doing out here, lazying about while the rest of us are working our fuzzy asses off at camp?"

He also prided himself in being quite the skilled liar.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

Appearance : Rubblenose is a male lynx pointed gray Siberian, with thick, long light gray fur, pointed and striped tail, paws, ears, and face. He has swamp green eyes that often seem lifeless (and he does at times, too!) and he often has a stone vibe. But he's a sweetheart alone, and a real gentleman. It just takes a while to know the perks of his personality. || Tigerpatch is a female patched Arabian Mau mix with light brown-orange fur with darker brown and orange tabby patches. She has vivid yellow eyes that can shift from bright as the sun to soft amber to a honey color. They change, just like her giddy personality.

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:47 pm

(OCC: Sorry so short! And it's fine, I'm really glad you even responded! I love Tigerpatch and Briarfoot as they RP together; their attitudes clash in a humorous way. <3)

As Tigerpatch scanned the sky for any breaking, any shine at all, she caught a little glance of dusty brown that wasn't a dustcloud itself. 'Was that my imagination?' she thought to herself, her humming changing from "hmmmm, hm, hm, hmm", to "hmmmm, hmmm?". She didn't bother with it, assuming it was her imagination, but she did slightly move her neck to look in front of her. Just the same sights as before. Boulders, ledges, dirt, dust, patched clouds, and depressing and dark dreariness. What a sunshiny day. Tigerpatch rolled her vivid yellow eyes once more, not ceasing her humming-like purr as she kept searching the sky. The unchanging, bland, sky. A voice broke her out of her singing, however, and she didn't need to guess who it was. She already knew by the tone; the tone matched the dank clouds in the sky.

"Oi, patches,"... Was all she had to hear. She didn't have to hear anymore of the voice.

Tigerpatch rolled over on her side to look at the feline who she had heard, and saw a glimpse of, but there really was no need to. She could recognize the bitterness of the worn voice. Briarfoot. That cranky waste of prey, telling her off for enjoying herself? She caught a squirrel this morning, but he was too busy slinking off and being unsocial to acknowledge that. She snorted, giving him a sarcastic look as she sat up right, shaking her fur off and coughing; in his direction. "Speaking of depression." Tigerpatch laughed bitterly, giving Briarfoot a smile. 'This explains the clouds.' she thought to herself with a little snort, smirking a bit but hiding it well enough. "Aren't you just a ray of sunshine? Got another burr up your ass today, I see. And what were you doing? Where's that prey, buddy? Like, seriously. You said everyone was up working. I caught my share, a squirrel. How bout' you?" Tigerpatch purred with a little smirk and wink towards the grumbling feline, thinking of herself as quite clever in this little tongue lashing tournament; it would most likely go back and forth. Tigerpatch could keep it up all day with Briarfoot, Mr. Brightside as always. Even though she didn't know him too well, she didn't have to to get his attitude. None of Skyclan trusted him. Why didn't they, she wasn't aware of. She was too busy to ask that story. But having a snarky attitude wasn't going to charm his clanmates. Well, Tigerpatch had a bit of an attitude too, but at least it was pleasant and confident, not like she hated the world! She swiped a paw across her tongue and confidently smoothed her right ear back with a little huff, lashing her tail and sweeping dust into the air; sort of what a bull would do. Even though Briarfoot's attitude was natural bitterness, the one Tigerpatch was putting up was purely in fun; sort of. Why couldn't Briarfoot just loosen up? Tigerpatch wasn't exactly the youngest, being 44 moons, but she kept her spunk. What happened to Briarfoot? His must've crumbled up and died somehow.
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

((Tigerpatch is amazing omg <3 ))

The brute of a tom grew more sour as the younger cat spoke to him, his expression scrunching up a bit as he swallowed a scathing remark that threatened to crawl off the tip of his tongue. Eyes glimmering for a moment, then dulling again, Briarfoot lifted his head with a mock sense of superiority to his Clanmate, scoffing in her direction. "Hilarious," he said, giving a small chuckle, with all mirth drained from the action, "I supposed you'd be a 'clever' one. And like hell I'd tell the likes of you what I spend my time on. If you must know, my prey is safe in the bellies of my Clanmates, while you leave that damned squirrel out here to rot in the rain."

Lowering his head again, Briarfoot made his way closer to the she-cat, prowling with an almost eerie pace, as if he was on a hunt. The tom let out another round of chuckles, dripping with a venomous tone, but dropped it as he realized that this must be the reason his Clanmates were wary of his presence most of the time. Perhaps if I have at least one cat on my side, they may place their trust in me, he thought to himself, placing his flank on the ground as he crouched forward in a slouch sitting position, swiveling his large ears forward to place his attention on the she-cat in front of him. His expression was as interested as he could make it - which wasn't much in all honesty - without seeming too odd in his sudden and awkward change in attitude.

"So patches..." the warrior began, his dull and ragged voice ringing out strong against the now silence of the Gorge, "What brings you down here to the Clans? Maybe you're not as boring as you look. Only reason I'm asking is to compensate for my...intrusion on your odd vocal musings." Briarfoot wrapped his tail around his paws securely again, dull amber eyes piercing against ones of a lively pair of similar ones.

((Augh, short, I'm sorry ;n; ))
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:25 am

(OCC: Psh, Briarfoot is amazing too! But I think I've stated that many times before. I think I have a problem. ;u;)

"Hilarious," Was also all she paid attention to, and she drowned out the rest of Briarfoot's speaking with her own thoughts and her own voice. "Thanks, I try to be. You're not that bad either." she purred, wrapping her tail around her paws as she sat herself up in a sitting a position, becoming interested for some reason. Tigerpatch was both unhurt and unimpressed by Briarfoot's version of a comeback as she kept the clever smirk on her face. She kept that un-intimidated look as he creeped closer to her, looking at him with a perplexed but able expression as he let out some chuckles. Though on the inside, her thoughts were buzzing. 'What is this weirdo doing? Going to fight me, or whatever?' she asked herself, still unafraid. Her vivid yellow eyes still bright with confidence in herself. Sometimes she surprised herself, how witty she could be.

However, what he did was more surprising than herself; he slouched down in front of her and his ears weren't his usual back; they were forward, and he didn't seem as bored as usually was. Tigerpatch was a pretty airheaded cat, but not that airheaded! What a shift. Tigerpatch blinked, her eyes slightly wide as he began to talk to her.

"So patches...What brings you down here to the Clans? Maybe you're not as boring as you look. Only reason I'm asking is to compensate for my...intrusion on your odd vocal musings."

Even though Tigerpatch wasn't sure what half of those words meant, she translated it into, "How'd you get here? You're fabulous, you know. I'm asking because even your very humming and way of speaking is so awesome to me.". Tigerpatch felt a smile tug, and she didn't stop it from spreading onto her face, as he wrapped his tail around his paws and looked a bit more alive. She wasn't going to question his change in attitude; just appreciate it while it lasted. "I was born in a shelter for cats. Me and my jerk EX best friend Dudley  rode around with our twoleg truck driver-er, monster master, for most of our lives. Then I was left behind when they took off once again. I became like a rogue, as the clan cats would say, and one day I hopped on another monster. I got trapped in it. And when I escaped, I hopped off of it and accidentally tumbled down a rocky hill to Skyclan's territory." she explained without taking a breath, finally pausing to take in a big gulp of air as she finished with a satisfied smile. "So I guess you could say fate brought me here."
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Looking ahead at the cheerful she-cat, the older tom realized that he hadn't even asked her of her name. He figured he'd do so later, as her face lit up in almost stupid looking manner, an undeniably happier smile lifting her cheeks. His amber eyes flashed for a moment in interest as she talked, almost ignoring his comeback entirely. He continued to listen to her little story, only listening to the parts he deemed important, stashing away the thought in the back of his mind that she was a rambler. He knew himself to be quite the opposite, only speaking when necessary and with as few words as possible. He found quite a contrast in most areas between himself and his eccentric Clanmate, and the thought alone that he'd be here at this moment having an actual conversation with someone such as herself nearly brought a grin to his face.

It was until she got to the end of her story when his face soured yet again, curling his lips in distaste as she mentioned fate, a concept that both intrigued and frightened Briarfoot, the notion that something greater than himself was controlling the events happening in his life less than appealing to the solitary tom. "Tsh, don't tell me you believe in that StarClan horseshit too. Doesn't the thought of dead cats walking around on some big starry otherworld seem a bit...far-fetched to you?" he said, his voice fluctuating a bit as it did only when he was trying to make some sort of point. He shook his head, realizing this wasn't the time to talk about such things, and said, "Anyway, that sounds like quite the adventure...got a name out of all this?"
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:15 pm

"Tsh, don't tell me you believe in that StarClan horseshit too. Doesn't the thought of dead cats walking around on some big starry otherworld seem a bit...far-fetched to you?"

Tigerpatch studied Briarfoot's expression very carefully as he spoke these ways, listening to the way he said it rather than what he said; which was extremely weird for Tiger, and she kind of jumped at her actions. He seemed sort of indifferent to the concept of Starclan; well, more than indifferent. Tigerpatch has never seen any starry cats or signs or anything, but there was proof of them, right? That's what the stars are, right? Dead cats? Makes as much sense as anything else it seemed. Tigerpatch was about to reply when Briarfoot shook his head and pushed it aside. Tigerpatch kept the question on her mind, but listened as he requested her name.

"Anyway, that sounds like quite the adventure...got a name out of all this?"

She laughed a bit, flicking the tip of her tail a bit. "Like, you got the last part of my name right. Tigerpatch." the patched feline chirped to the tom, however she thought in the back of her mind, 'it's a pleasure to meet you?'.

The little bit about Starclan wouldn't leave her mind, and to calm her thoughts, she decided to ask him about it. "Starry cats, it seems odd, I know. But like, I guess anything's possible, seriously. I didn't think you actually being pleasant to me was possible. Look at us now." Tigerpatch laughed with a little wink, sending a little breeze of dust going towards Briarfoot as she lashed her tail his way. "Now it's your turn, Briarfoot. What's your story, what brings you here?" Tigerpatch asked him back with a genuinely interested look on her face as she eyed Briarfoot up and down, expecting quite a story. She wanted to know about all those scars, his maimed tail, the little notch in his ear, why he's such a downer. She thought she was pretty interesting. She was expecting both a sob story and an adventurous one, and even though Briarfoot was a bitter taste, she was willing to stay and swallow it.
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Something odd and strong tugged at Briarfoot's brain when the female finally spoke her name. Tigerpatch. It was as though an old memory was attempting to resurface. One he didn't like. So he swallowed the thought to be pondered on his own, and instead nodded as she gave him the name with a bit of satisfaction. He wasn't quite sure how she knew his name, but he simply figured she was an observant one, and looked to the side with a scowl on his face as she asked for his own backstory. He should have known it was coming, but wasn't prepared in the least to share with a cat he'd barely known for five minutes. Instead, he decided on giving her what he considered the "short version".

He looked at Tigerpatch again in the eyes, and began with a grumbling voice, "I don't remember much before I called myself Jones, but knew I had a name while I lived with a 'Clan' of Two-Legs. I was hardly fed, and their dog was nice to me often...hell, he's the one who got me out here in the Clan's territory. After he kicked it, I'd decided to go out on my own for a bit, y'know, see the sights of the world or some romantic shit like that. I ended up living in this very Gorge on my own for awhile, but the forming Clan didn't really notice me. I fought plenty of cats here...only the assholes, though," he added with an amused chuckle, then continued, "Then I met a pretty girl named...." he trailed off, his eyes clouding with sudden emotion and his features softening for a moment as memories more painful than any grief seeped through his barricade - happiness. He scoffed at himself, then shook his head, dismissing the subject and continuing anyways, "Nevermind that. After she...departed, I met up with a group of rogues who called themselves 'The Cause'. Their objectives seemed a bit over the top to me, so I left them a bit later. I suppose that brings me here, now. I got this whopper of a broken tail after some damned boulder crushed me, and a SkyClan patrol found me...that's how I'm here now," he said, finally finished. He was now as devoid of emotion as usual, and reprimanded himself for even considering the memories of his happier times attempting to come out, especially in front of a stranger. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:00 pm

His attitude seemed to shift once more as Tigerpatch mentioned his past, and Tigerpatch thought to the back of her head, 'Oh my Starclan, big whoop. Just spill your sob story.' with a bitter voice in her mind. Seemed like that attitude wasn't to last for long. Tigerpatch expected it, and Tigerpatch listened half-heartedly to his story. About the dog being nice to him, it sounded very bizarre to her; the dogs that would linger around the trash cans were dumber than a sack of rocks and chased anything that moved, not to mention they smelled worse than some of the garbage she had to choke down. And hearing how the dog got Briarfoot out of his scenario, she couldn't really grasp onto that. She shrugged to herself and continued to listen surprisingly well and quietly to his story, adding in silent comments in her head here and there. Some of the things Briarfoot said was actually quite humorous, and he didn't seem to be one for sentimental things like that. Or so Tigerpatch thought. When he mentioned a pretty girl, she had to bite her tongue to not say, "awwww!" like a cliche female. But when he trailed off, she was glad she held it back. He seemed a little emotional until he shook his head and scoffed, and Tigerpatch was slightly confused. After she departed? So she died or something? Tigerpatch couldn't be empathetic, not knowing what dealing what death was like, but she knew what being left was like; so she understood kind of? She was sympathetic, not quite empathetic in this situation.

"I met up with a group of rogues who called themselves 'The Cause'. Their objectives seemed a bit over the top to me, so I left them a bit later."

'Ew, the Cause. I suppose those were those butthurt cats that wouldn't accept we were better and pouted in their own group or something.' Tigerpatch snorted in her mind, being oblivious to the fact that that was most likely the reason Skyclan didn't trust him. He left them anyways, so what's the big deal about it? As he mentioned the part about the broken tail and the boulder, her curiosity was let off a bit; that explained it. Briarfoot finished his story with, of course, a sarcastic, "Happy?". Tigerpatch took in a big breath, and let it out, nodding her head at Briarfoot with a satisfied smile. "Yep. Ya' got quite a story there, Briarfoot." Tigerpatch trailed off, eyeing Briarfoot up and down until she focused on the notch in his ear. She was a weirdo and noticed small little things like that, and even the smallest things sparked her curiosity. She suddenly perked up, and shook her head. "Wait, nope, not yet. How did you get that notch in your ear? Tell me a fighting story!" Tigerpatch urged him with a kitten like excitement coming out of the blue, as she dragged herself closer to him and listened up, wrapping her tail around her paws and she leaned in. Tigerpatch never really fought. She just did her own thing. Miss Independent in all of her fabulousness and flawless fur. So fighting stories and scars caught her interest.
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Throughout his short ramble, Briarfoot could tell that the eccentric female he was talking to was only half-listeing, picking out only the important parts, and he didn't blame her. He tended to become long-winded when recalling stories off the top of his head. Plus, he would often do the same thing when others told their stories. Her facial expressions, though they didn't change much throughout his story, were amusing to him in that they did change on occasion, from confused to bemused to even slightly disgusted. Her eyes brightened at the topic of a certain female, but they clouded with confusion yet again when he left the topic alone, and figured then that he wouldn't bring it up again with anyone. Let an old dog rest, as it were.

..."Tell me a fighting story!" He heard Tigerpatch's cheery cry, dragging him from his thoughts and back to the she-cat in front of him. At the prospect of something actually exciting in Briarfoot's eyes, his demeanor became a bit more lively, his back straightening a bit and a slight, almost unnatural grin crept onto his face. Fighting held a special place in the large tom's heart, as he'd done it for sport most of his life against other cats in the Gorge, and the story about his ear had been his particular favorite. "Ahh, a fight! Now there's something I can get behind," Briarfoot stated, with a bit more gusto, and the small grin still on his lips.

"I love this story," he muttered, almost viciously, as he began to recite from memory the events of the night, "I was walking alone in this very Gorge, dead of night. Mind you, the Clans hadn't taken shape quite yet, so I wasn't intruding on Clan territory...only on the grounds of another mindless youth, no older than an apprentice. I wasn't planing on killing any prey that night, simply lay down for a quick snooze before moving on, but I guess he wasn't having none of that. The little bastard confronted me before I even got a wink of sleep," he continued, his voice growing as he got to the good part, "so I had to get up and fight back, naturally! He wasn't much of a match, but I went easy on him since I had been in his territory. He wouldn't give up though, and decided to tear my ear up. So you know what I did to him?" the warrior asked, his eyes flashing and his grin widening to a full-blown smile, absolutely entertained by himself. So entertained, words escaped his tongue faster than thoughts escaped his mind, and told her the exciting ending after a moment of dramatic suspense, "I KILLED THE BASTARD!"
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm

(OCC: Sorry this response is so, so, SO late!)

Tigerpatch was both satisfied and surprised at Briarfoot's expression to her asking for a fighting story. She was expecting something along the lines of, "You're so childish!", or, "Fighting is horrible!", or, "leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it". Instead, the dusty old cat seemed to liven up a bit, straightening up, and actually smiled; well, it was a grin, but good enough for Tigerpatch. Seeing it made her excited! 'This is going to be good!' she thought to herself with a little smile as she listened up good; strange for the restless feline. Tigerpatch's tail twitched with anticipation as he began to recite the memory of the fight; she imagined it in her head as she listened, drowning out the scenery around her and only seeing the Gorge at the dead of night.

"I was walking alone in this very Gorge, dead of night. Mind you, the Clans hadn't taken shape quite yet, so I wasn't intruding on Clan territory...only on the grounds of another mindless youth, no older than an apprentice. I wasn't planing on killing any prey that night, simply lay down for a quick snooze before moving on, but I guess he wasn't having none of that. The little bastard confronted me before I even got a wink of sleep,"

Tigerpatch's heart began to race as she heard his voice rise as the story stretched on, and she shuffled her paws. "The little bastard confronted me before I even got a wink of sleep". That part made her grumble a bit. Seemed so rude! Briarfoot didn't even do anything wrong, just sleeping. Seems like all cats and rouges were so obnoxious and territorial. It made her really proud to be in a clan, where you'd be protected to sleep where you like, and having more privacy. "The nerve of some cats." she muttered under her breath very quietly, making sure not to disrupt Briarfoot as he went on. She wondered what would happen; would he get up and give that cat a tongue lashing, smack him around, even run him up a tree and fight there? Her mind was buzzing with possibilities, and she pushed them out of the way so she could listen better. Once again, drowning out the scenery, she saw dead night once more.

"so I had to get up and fight back, naturally! He wasn't much of a match, but I went easy on him since I had been in his territory. He wouldn't give up though, and decided to tear my ear up. So you know what I did to him?"

Tigerpatch stood up suddenly, hiding a laugh as she shifted her wait from paw to paw excitedly, wishing Briarfoot would hurry it up with his stupid pause and get on with it! So much suspense! What a mean thing to do, pause the story. But Tigerpatch wasn't impatient in a pouting way; she just was really curious at this point. "What, what did you do?" she asked him with a pleading sound in her voice, wanting to know badly. Tigerpatch was smiling silly, and Briarfoot was also smiling, and that made her even more excited to hear the ending. Tigerpatch had never seen him smile genuinely; it was really contagious, and she was having a good time. She hoped on day she would get to do something so awesome like fighting for herself; her past life was pretty boring compared to his, and she imagined herself in his place, fighting off that little furball.

"I KILLED THE BASTARD!"

Any normal cat would've ran away from Briarfoot with horror, would've hissed and spat and called him crazy for taking so much pleasure in telling this twisted story. Any normal cat would've been like, "Killing a cat for a notch in your ear? Isn't that kind of harsh?" Perhaps a cat would've even cried, stopping with a frown, walking away with disappointment.

Tigerpatch was not a normal cat.

Due to how loud he said it, she didn't really pay attention to the words he said, but more to the dynamics. She was a sick cat, and she just bursted out laughing like a maniac. She plopped to the ground and couldn't stop laughing, only stopping to shout out, "Yeah!". Taking a deep breath, and a little chuckle, her eyes were bright and brimming with life. "Did you really? That's so brave! You're crazy!" Tigerpatch asked him over and over again with a little purred, trying to contain herself as she stood up, running little circles around him.
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:43 pm

((I am also sorry for the late reply just omg high school is very STRESSFUL. No more excuses though, only roleplay now.))

By the end of his story, Briarfoot realized his proximity to the younger she-cat, and could almost feel the last words of his exposition ringing throughout the Gorge, a sick reminder of his true past. His expression sobered up immediately, and almost cringed as he thought about how much he just fucked it all up. He thought a cat could be on his side, for once, but the moments he lets even a small crack form in his walls, he tells the girl he murdered a cat the age of an apprentice. Guilt built in his chest for betraying her trust, but he didn't let it break through to his expression, knowing anything he might do to give away emotion could be used against him now. He sat with a cautious but bored expression, waiting for Tigerpatch to run or act mortified, even fight him. But he didn't expect laughter. Never expected raucous goddamn laughter from this crazy cat.

It was about this point, while she was on the ground in hysterics, that Briarfoot realized Tigerpatch was much, much, more complex than a slightly quirky she-cat with an attitude. His amber eyes gazed at her for a long moment, and was almost frightened himself. This was not a normal reaction. She was not a normal cat. Perhaps something to do with her history? The cat Dudley she mentioned earlier was the cause of this, or her Two-Leg owners? He couldn't decide why she was like this, but he shook his head at her anyway, listening to her rambling something while running circles around him. Returning to his true nature, Briarfoot caught her tail under his paw to get her to stop running, and said, "I'm crazy? Girl, have you taken a moment to look at yourself right now?"
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:11 am

(OCC: Oh no, it's fine! <3 It's not an excuse, I know how highschool can get!)

Feeling a sudden tug on her tail, she abruptly stopped walking around and chuckling as Brairfoot starting talking once more. The look on his face made her depressed all ready, and she let out a big sigh, looking towards him with a blank stare, one of his stares.

"I'm crazy? Girl, have you taken a moment to look at yourself right now?"

Tigerpatch rolled her eyes, sitting down and taking in a breath. Yep, she had overwhelmed him. What a killjoy. "I spent a majority of my growing time in the city. I saw cats kill even younger cats for even more ridiculous reasons. One time a cat was near starving and took a little bite out of some huge chunk of chicken and the big, fat, well-fed ruffian beat that cat down. Cats would fight just when another cat 'looked at him funny'. They would kill for that reason at times, in fact, but I only saw that once and those cats were ganging up on another one. It was quite an ugly sight." she grumbled, remembering the stupid ugly black and white tom leader ordering his lackeys to get that cat. Tigerpatch was on a small rooftop at that time and she'd be useless to help that cat out. He got a what for when he was alone, however; but that was a story for another time. Shaking her head, she went on with her explanation. "So, your story wasn't that heartbreaking. Your excitement and the loudness of your voice was funny, though. Why do you look so freaked out? I still feel bad about death, you know, I'm not like, crazy. Just experienced. I'm not scared of you, so you don't have to feel like a monster!" Tigerpatch snickered, yanking out her tail from Briarfoot's grasp and stretching out, letting out a big yawn, flexing her claws on the patched ground. 'It also helps that I don't believe you!' Tigerpatch thought to herself in her mind with a little laugh. Forest cats were much more less hostile than city cats. But Brairfoot's reaction to his words was strange though, he looked shocked at what he had said. Even though Tigerpatch seemed like a ditzy cat, she had a lot of experience with a lot of things. A lot.

Walking over to the little river, she dipped her head down and took a drink of water, feeling the cold liquid sliding down her throat; it felt good after talking and laughing so much. Not just with Briarfoot. Sometimes she would laugh at others, herself, at nothing. She was hyper. It took much water and prey to be as fabulous as Tigerpatch was. Suddenly her stomach grumbled, and Tigerpatch laughed a bit. 'Thinking of prey...' she thought to herself with a little tilt of her head, she sat back up by the stream's edge and looked back at Briarfoot. "Let's talk about me. I'm really hungry." she sighed lazily, laying down by the stream. What? Being fabulous also costed energy. And she didn't feel like hunting. She hoped Briarfoot would have prey stashed somewhere. But whatever. She tapped the ground beside her with her tail, beckoning Briarfoot over.
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Briarfoot was almost taken aback by Tigerpatch's words. She's not scared of me...? Shouldn't that be a good thing? the tom thought, looking at her as she took a drink from the stream nearby. It was quite unusual, but by the sounds of it, this girl had seen some shit. He almost let out a breathy laugh as she told stories of the city cats killing each other just as he had done to the tom, but for the most ridiculous reasons. I probably could've taken any one of those cats... he thought, but turned his attention back to the she-cat in front of him, now looking at him expectantly.

"Lets talk about me. I'm really hungry." Briarfoot managed out a small chuckle at that, but returned completely to his dull demeanor from before. He followed her motion as she tapped the ground next to her with her tail, and complied with feigned reluctance, allowing his sore bones to rest as he slumped to the ground next to Tigerpatch. He grunted at her, then said, "Shouldn't you do something about it then? Where's the supposed squirrel you caught?"
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Tigerpatch, easily distracted by rhymes, ignored Briarfoot for a second as she mumbled things to herself. "I rhymed! Lets talk about me, I'm really hungry, lets talk about me, I'm really hungry..." she repeated to herself in an amused voice. She didn't know what was so cool about things that sounded the same. Focusing her attention back to Briarfoot's questioning about her squirrel, she racked her brain for an excuse as she let out a little sheepish laugh.

'Hmmmm....' she mumbled in her head. What? Being awesome costed prey, too. Which she had fed to herself. That seems to be frowned upon with forest cats,  "I, uh, gave it to someone." Tigerpatch bluffed with a curt nod, trying to be as serious as possible. "Well, I did give it to someone," Tigerpatch thought to herself nervously, "that someone being me.". Tigerpatch assumed he wouldn't believe her anyways, because she was a horrible liar, and shook her head. "You know what, it's none of your business anyways." Tigerpatch huffed, flicking the tip of her tail. "I'll suck it up and eat later. It's my turn to tell you a story, now!" she insisted, not waiting for an answer (her being quite an impatient feline) as she started with an eager smile and inhalation.

"So one day I was walking around in the city, right? And this one cat, he's got orange fur with swirling, darker stripes, and yellow eyes. And I was eating some chicken, a city favorite, that I stole from a gang of fighting toms while they were hissing and spitting. Anyways, I earned it, and this one cat keeps on getting closer. He looks perfectly well fed, and he goes up to me and starts trying to charm me out of my food." she rambled with her smooth tone, mentioning the tom in a bitter tone as she rolled her eyes, getting to the story once more. "He's all like, "hey beautiful, your eyes look like stars and you smell delightful", and I was like, "seriously?". But that was in my head, you know. And he's rambling, and I'm eating and ignoring him, and so he starts getting desperate and starts begging. He says he hasn't eaten in days, and I wasn't falling for that, so I just huffed and stood up." Tigerpatch was getting to the good part now, and she almost gave it away by laughing. Even though she didn't have any wicked scars or anything, she had some funny stories to tell. This one, a little favorite. "Than he starts getting angry. Tells me to cough it up, and I was like, 'really'? So I take to running, and he runs after me. Pretty soon he's on my tail, and we hop up and run over dumpster cans, green things that hold human food and items and stuff. He swipes my tail, taking off some fur, and I'm still holding on to that chicken but I am MAD." she grumbled, remembering the tuft of fur he swiped off of her, the ruffian. He was a real charmer all right; sarcastically speaking. Just speaking of him made her voice rise, like it did with Dudley, but she continued, snorting a bit.

"Okay, so I see a garbage can that has a loose top. So I hop on it, and I send the side of the top up, and it hits him right in the face, smack! I heard his teeth hit that thing, and he let out a bawl." Tigerpatch laughed, amused by the triumphant memory of his pain. Perhaps it was a cruel thing, seeing as the tom's  pretty face was bleeding after that, but it was too funny. "He went away crying and hissing, calling me a coward and runner. But he ain't got room to talk, because I didn't even have to fight him to get him away." she finished, waiting comments from Briarfoot eagerly as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:48 pm

The elder tom let out a sigh of exasperation at Tigerpatch's singsong voice, watching as she thought for a moment about his comment. His eye caught a spark of amusement at her blatant lie, but allowed the emotion to quell as she began a what would surely be a lengthy ramble. Briarfoot breathed out a heavy, staged sigh, loud enough to obnoxiously block out her beginning sentence of whatever "story" she was so excited about telling now.

He allowed his head to rest on the paws that lay in front of him, rough and scarred from many years of fighting with them, relying on them for his life. He drowned out the voice of Tigerpatch, something he seemed to be naturally gifted at doing. Why, out of all cats birthed on this planet, did I have to run into this particular one? She acts just like a kitten, with the body of a senior warrior....unattractive, to say the least, the tom thought to himself with a silent purr of amusement, but then feeling a twinge of guilt at his harshness towards the she-cat. Well, I suppose she has been the only one that has acted this...friendly towards me since I joined with the Clans. Her childish but clever mind could be moldable enough anyway, should the need arise for me to defend myself... he was broken out of his thoughts, however, as Tigerpatch appeared to be finishing her oral novel.

"...because I didn't even have to fight to get him away." Briarfoot slid his amber gaze over the patchy-pelted warrior, looking at her with the most uninterested expression he could muster, to get under her fur if nothing else, and to keep up his careless facade. "Incredible." That was his deadpan, tail twitching in mock hostility. "You are a truly inspiring warrior," he muttered boredly, before yawning and pretending sleep on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:52 am

"You are a truly inspiring warrior."

'Yeah I am! Someone who gets it, really.' Tigerpatch beamed at his comment, and even though it was most obviously sarcastic and a flat out lie, Tigerpatch was too oblivious and wrapped up in herself to even notice. "Ahhhh, ain't I? I get that a lot, seriously." Tigerpatch lied as she let out a little laugh and looked up at the still-cloudy sky, licking her paw and brushing her ear with pride in herself. The only reason she prided herself so much is that she wanted others to admire her, to complement her, to befriend her. Even though when she usually boasted she ended up being shot down, ignored, or attacked, that didn't stop her from trying! Briarfoot had been the only one to chat and talk with her for a while, without particularly complaining about her and her personality. Or maybe he did, and Tigerpatch didn't notice. Ignorance was certainly bliss in her case, yes. But his look at her, did it seem like he was completely bored and irked by her constant talking? Was that the case, and was he dead out lying to her?

Nah. That couldn't be. She was too awesome to not be amazed by! He was shocked by her story, that was all.

And that's what she told herself as he rested his head down on his paws. Tigerpatch stared at him for a while, thinking to herself as she awaited for him to peek open his eyes. 'He's just taking it in.' she thought to herself with a little snort aloud. She immediately became unamused, however, and let out a huge sigh to wake him up, as she assumed he was sleeping. "Yup..." Tigerpatch laughed slowly. She needed some attention! He was boring. Another moment of silence and she raised herself up from the ground, sitting up as she tapped his shoulder with her paw.

"Hey, what's your favorite season?" Tigerpatch "whispered" harshly, bringing up one of her much used questions out of the blue. Hers, as everyone probably knew from her boasting about her fur all the time, was Leaf-fall. Naturally, she didn't wait for his response. "Mine's Leaf-fall, because I just, like, blend into the nature and stuff like that. You would too. You seem more like a Leaf-bare kind of cat, to me." Tigerpatch babbled, brushing the ground with her tail as it slid to and fro.

Back to top Go down
PedroTheDramaWolf

PedroTheDramaWolf

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Briarfoot let out a breath of annoyance through his mouth as the she-cat beside him continued to prod, even though he attempted to make it abundantly clear that he was finished with the conversation. He glared into her amber eyes with as much intensity as he could muster as she blathered on about the seasons or something. Maybe if I concentrate real hard, her head will just crumple in on itself enough to block off her voice. Don't wanna kill her, just make sure she ain't breathing... he thought, glaring even further into her eyes, with a renewed vigor. After a few moments of realizing it was pointless, he remembered she had asked him about his favorite season.

"The opposite, actually. Me and cold things don't mix well, contrary to popular belief. Greenleaf. That's what the Clans call it, yeah? Greenleaf is..." Briarfoot responded finally, but realized too late that he shouldn't have responded to her if he wanted Tigerpatch to leave him alone. Think of something before she starts talking again... he raced through his brain for ideas, and with a sudden spark of fake energy, he popped up. "Say, what do you think about a game of hide and seek? You know how to play?" he mewed, almost looking just like a kitten. Every fiber in this being was against what he was trying to do, and forced a toothy grin onto his maw, almost creepily smiling at his companion.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:37 am

Tigerpatch brightened up into a stupid smile and stared back with vibrancy at Brairlight as his eyes bore into hers. She completely ignored his sigh, but concentrated on his eyes. Intense, they were! She giggled a bit under her breath as they stared for a bit; a staring conest! Well, that's what she assumed. She blinked her eyes and kept on chuckling, until Brairfoot spoke up. Well, Tigerpatch could understand the disliking of cold weather. She hated the cold! She hated water, she hated chilly wind, Leaf-bare in general. "I know, right! I hate Leaf-bare and snow, it's ju-" she started to speak, after his voice drifted off about Greenleaf, when he seemed to brighten up and he cut her off.

"Say, what do you think about a game of hide and seek? You know how to play?"

Tigerpatch stared at him steadily, blinking with confusion as she wondered if he was...like, not all there. He was so bouncy with his personality; where did all this energy come from? 'What a shift in attitude..." Tigerpatch thought to herself with suspicion, pausing for a moment before speaking up. Her eyes widened out of nowhere, as well as another smile, and she bounced up to her paws, the dust on her fur flying off.  "I LOVE hide and seek! I played it ALL the time when I was little, and let me tell ya', I was the best hider ever. Seriously." Tigerpatch sang, shaking out her fur like a dog would, all the way to the tip of her tail, a cloud of dust flying away. As she looked around, scanning the gorge for places to hide, she also spoke in her signature excited voice. "Ooh, can I hide? I wanna hide! You'll never be able to find me!" Tigerpatch chanted, walking around Brairfoot once more; except she paused to look around, for hiding spots, obviously. If there was once thing she was serious about, it was hide and seek. It was not. Simply. A game.

It was a test of skill and willpower.
And she had to play, now that Brairfoot mentioned it.
He was going to give up.
And she was gonna win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]   :Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:Loosen Up: [Private Tigerpatch x Briarfoot RP]
Page 1 of 1