The Dawn Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn Eclipse

A Warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Faces |Semi - Open|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

Appearance : Cream Tabby Pelt, Brown Ears, tail and paws

New Faces |Semi - Open| Empty
PostSubject: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:28 am

This is a continue of an RP me and Clockhound did before the Group Revamped. If you would like to join, msg either me or Clockhound ^^

The Story thus far -

Myrrh came into the barn, looking to make new friends but it seemed to him everyone around already had someone to share tongues with. Finding it hard to fit in, he stayed in a corner, watching the cats around. Meanwhile, Sage was hunting a mouse near the roof of the barn, balancing on the wooden beams asssss she chased a mouse. The Beam gave way under her and she found herself flailing in midair, falling into a big pile of hay that broke her fall. Luckily, she was okay. Curious, Myrrh approached her. They shared tongues, introduced themselves and soon decided to hunt together.

"I seem to be good at finding mice, but I can't quite catch them.." Sage admitted, embarrassment flickering around her pelt. It was sad that a cat almost full grown could barely hunt at all! She was a kittypet before coming to The Cause, so it was understandable. She looked to the bigger tom, padding to stand in front of him, she hoped he understood her well. His speech was a little strange. "I could try chasing a mouse to your direction and you catch it?" She offered, she saw other cats do that, whether on purpose, or they were lucky the prey came running to them. Her tail flickered as she awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

Appearance : Grey spotted tom with one yellow and one blue eye, silver striped she-cat with green eyes, red and brown tom withteal eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:10 am

Myrrh let out a slightly nervous laugh. "Yes, also have bad hunting. Never could learn..." Those words didn't sound right, but he wasn't quite sure what the proper ones were. At the little cat's suggestion, he cocked his head. He mostly got the gist of what she was saying.

"Yes, that might do well. I am bad jumping, but I try."

Back to top Go down
http://clockhound.deviantart.com
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:47 am

She nodded, she would have corrected him, but hey, she was still only a kit, much younger than Myrrh and she didn't want to disrespect him. "Alright then, let's go over there" she flicked her tail towards a couple piles of hay, a good place to hide and find mice hiding in as well. She padded along towards the piles of hay. "You hide over there, and I'll find a mouse to chase over to you~" she mewed, her tail pointing to the pile of hay by the wall, which would cover the Tom well. Without waiting for an answer, she padded away quietly towards the other piles.

Stalking as quietly as she could, Sage scanned the area for delicious, fat prey. She always chased them too early, which led to their escape, but now she had help~ And the thought of sinking her teeth into a mouse made her mouth water. She glanced backwards, making sure Myrrh was hiding, then continued to stalk.. soon, she heard rustling..
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

Appearance : Grey spotted tom with one yellow and one blue eye, silver striped she-cat with green eyes, red and brown tom withteal eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Myrrh hastily agreed, rushing towards the hay pile and creeping behind it. He watched the small she-cat stalking along the hay, searching for a mouse. Before long, the hay burst open. A large mouse raced away from Sage's searching paws, and straight towards Myrrh. For a moment, his mind went blank, but then it was quite close, and he was leaping for it.

It was quite clumsy, but he managed to slam a paw down on the little brown creature's tail. He dispatched it, embarrassed that he wasn't a better hunter. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 am

When Sage heard the scatter of little paws racing away from her, she quickly gave chase and saw the little prey run towards Myrrh! 'Yes!' She thought excitedly, thinking this was easy prey and that Myrrh could catch it easily. And he did~ She trotted over. "Why are you sorry? You did great Murry~" she said, not realizing she had said his name wrong. "Im an awful hunter, so there's no need to be modest with me," she grinned and looked over the dead creature. "Its a pretty big one, you wanna share it?" she asked somewhat hopefully, not knowing if they would be lucky to catch another one anyways.
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:07 am

Myrrh looked away. "I am... much clumsy. Mouse almost run free." What was Murry? Was it some word he didn't know? Although he admittedly knew few words in the language, the one she spoke sounded quite unfamiliar. Nonetheless, he pushed it from his mind. "I do not think you are bad hunting. You... you made it to me?" Not the right words, he was sure, but hopefully close.

He examined the rodent. It was a decent size, and he was honored and quite happy to be asked that question. Sage was so kind to him, and he was very glad that he had met her. "Yes, that would very nice." Had he missed a word there? The old panic of not being able to speak well enough rose up in him again. He didn't want to lose the only friend he had because he couldn't speak well enough.
Back to top Go down
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 am

Sage listened on with mild amusement, his spoken tongue was all wrong, and mixed up, but the young milky colored could understand what he meant. She did notice the confusion in his face, but not why. For now, she thought the Tom's name was Murry! "You're not that Clumsy~" she mewed as she sniffed the warm prey. It smelt heavenly and her rumbling tummy agreed. She looked up at him with a smile of gratitude, "Aw, you're just saying that Murry...~ But we caught this mouse together!" she straightened up proudly, even her fur fluffed up, making her look more.. poofy.

He did miss a word there, it was funny to her and she giggled. She wondered briefly where this Tom learned to speak, it wasn't the language she was used to. "You mean, it would 'be' very nice~" she mewed softly, hiding the amusement in her voice as she spoke. Her tail tip twitched happily as she rolled the mouse over to Myrrh's paws. "You can have the first bite~" she offered, since it was he who caught and killed the prey. She hadn't really notice he was having a small panic attack, her mind was busy as she pictured the bones of the prey cracking between her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 am

Smiling, Myrrh walked over. She had said that word again... Myrrh decided that it must be an exclamation for when you were happy or content. He listened on as she corrected his speaking. "Yes, thank you for helping my talking" He purred at her. "Thank you."
Looking down at the mouse, though, he was worried. What if he did it wrong? Took to large of a bite or something? But Sage was staring at him, and he had to do something. So he knelt and took a small bite.
Back to top Go down
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:35 am

Sage's ears twitched happily at the sound of another cat's purr~ At least she felt she was getting closer to the older tom. They could be friends, even if their age don't match each other. She settled down with a paw tucked under her, she needed one out to scoop up the mouse when Myrrh was done with it. "No problem~" she mewed happily, returning a low purr of her own~ She was worried about correcting him before, fearing she might had stepped on his paw for speaking out.

The Cream tabby blinked at the small bite Myrrh had taken, didn't he want a bigger bite? It was hardly a mouthful. But she scooped up the mouse anyways, closer to herself as she took an equally small bite~ "Delicious!" she purred and licked her whiskers. She passed back the mouse, letting the Tom take another bite~ "Yanno, you talk sort of weird, you're not from around these woods are you?" she asked politely as she could manage. She was pretty curious since all cats around her spoke the way she did.
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Myrrh took another bite, this time a slightly bigger one. It was quite possibly one of the best mice he'd had in quite some time. It seemed that it was made better by sharing it with a friend. It was funny, he thought. Only an hour or so ago he wouldn't have thought that he had any friends. But now... Sage was so friendly. Would she consider him a friend? He hoped so. He had considered several cats his friends long ago, but he doubted they'd considered him their friend.

He passed the mouse back over to Sage. "You are correct. I am born far away, many moons on foot. And you? Are you born here?"
Back to top Go down
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 am

It really was a delicious mouse~ Her mother back in housefolk den, always said food tasted better when ate together. Of course it was mostly because the young kit often wandered off during meal time, trying to catch wild prey instead of eating rabbit pellets. It was what wild cats called kittypet food when they pass by their gardens, harassing the pets. Though her catches were all based on luck, and she often went to bed hungry since her twolegs don't leave food in the bowl overnight.

The younger she-cat purred as Myrrh passed back the mouse, she took an awfully big bite and gave the rest to the tom, urging him to finish the last bite~ She wasn't full, but she would be okay for now. With a lick to her whiskers, she started to clean her muzzle, savoring the taste of the first mouse she had in 2 days~ "Hmm, in a way yes~ but its still a day's walk to my old home, I do miss my Mother.. I haven't seen her in a couple moons, ever since I adopted into another family of housefolk" she sighed at the memory, her Mother, who was usually indifferent about her kits going away, did miss this kit very much. "What bout you Murry? What was your home like? Sounds like a place of mystery~" she mewed, impressed there was a world that took so many moons to walk to! She only knew of territory around here, thinking the world ended beyond the high stones and mountains! Now her curiosity about such worlds peaked~
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Myrrh chewed his bite slowly, wondering what to say. His tale was long, and rather unhappy. He didn't want to corrupt their time with his pathetic life, but there were parts of it he could say.

"Born with twoleg. Lots of walk places and food. Was quite nice. Never had boring." His short, choppy sentences frustrated him, but he didn't know enough appropriate adjectives to flesh it out. "We did need nothing. Not like here. There, it was easy to live. Here, not so much. All my scars, came after Clans." He gestured towards the the deep scars that scored his belly. Again, his mind wandered to his siblings. Some were dead, others were just gone. With a tinge of sadness in his voice, he asked, "You have sister? Have brother?"
Back to top Go down
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Oh... Myrrh's speech was starting to confuse the little Student now, her head kept tilting as he spoke, but she tried her best to rearrange the sentences and words and maybe add some others in there... but she had to say it out loud to make sure she understood him. "So.. You had twolegs, and there were lots of places to.. walk? And lots of food.. It was nice and never boring?" Did he mean it was very spacious where he came from? Probably. The rest was understandable enough~ "Oh.. I heard of the Clans..~ I didn't know.. they were so brutal though.." she mewed, fearing the scars he showed her.. She wanted to heal, so fighting in her eyes were bad. At least when it came to pointless fighting anyways...

At his question, she blinked. She had many siblings, Older ones, her littermates and probably younger ones too. Her mother always had kits with her so her house-folk could give them away or sell them. She nodded, fluffing out her cheek fur, "Oh yes~ I had littermates and older siblings too~ I don't know much about my older siblings though, but my family ended up separating as soon as we were old enough to be given away to other house-folk~ But my mother named me Sage <3" she said, she missed her mom. "Don't you miss your old life?"
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:49 pm

"That's right." Myrrh bobbed his head like a strange little bird. When she spoke of the clans, he hesitated. "I have heard... Have heard they do not hurt everyone. Perhaps I was just bad at their ways. But I back then scared. Didn't have place to go. So perhaps they are more bad in my brain." He licked a paw, running it over his scarred ear. Most of his scars, of course, didn't come from the clans themselves. Just this place, so far from his home. Or maybe he'd just lived a much more sheltered life before he had been brought here.

Sage's story seemed almost more sad to him, though. The twolegs just broke them all up like that? It seemed harsh, even for the pink creatures who walked upright. "I miss old life. But I not remember much. Was long time ago. My twoleg, he try get us gone. Wrong father, maybe. It is not in my memory, the reason. Left me and littermates in twolegplace."
Back to top Go down
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 am

"Well they still sound awful to me... they shouldn't hurt someone just because they don't under their ways of living" Sage mewed as she got on her paws, her back arching as the fur along it rippled like grass on the windy moors. She soon settled on her butt though, back to listening to the older tom as her tail covered her front paws.

Sage didn't mind it all that much anymore, being separated, she honestly don't even remember much of her family anyways, just the small details and she was happy where she was now, living the life of a wild cat! "Oh I see.." she mewed, her voice full of sympathy for Murry, even though his words confused her to no end, but she felt the tom got his message across. "Well, I hope you will like it here in The Cause..~ I know it can be hard to get along with others you don't know, but hey! I'll be your friend" she purred, she liked making friends, its better to go to a battle with a partner than to fight it alone. Or in her case, to save lives with a couple extra paws haha.
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Shrugging, Myrrh re-adjusted his pose as well. He had difficulty expressing precisely how he felt about the clans, he knew that he couldn't judge them all by the actions of a few, but still....

Her words made him feel happier inside. "That is all I want, a friend. All my friends I had, I lost. I hope not to lose you too." Darn. Did that sound creepy? He hoped not.
Back to top Go down
SilverGuest

SilverGuest

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 am

Sage chuckled, shaking her head and brushing her cheek fur and whiskers~ "My Murry~ that sounds creepy~" she teased as she got to her paws, glad to feel her stomach filled with some food even if it wasn't much~ "Alright then! You won't have to worry about losing me as a friend and look around, there's so many cats here, you can make lots of friends, just don't give up kay? If anything confuses you, just ask me, I know Im young but you can rely on me for help~" she mewed as she laid the tip of her tail on the older cat's back. She needed to be more reliable if she wanted to become a Healer~
Back to top Go down
Clockhound

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:11 am

Myrrh laughed. "I am sorry. I try not to but my bad speaking sometimes sounds wrong." He stood up as well, looking around over the hay in to the darkened barn. There were a lot of cats milling around, but rather than reassuring him, their numbers just sort of intimidated him. He decided not to voice that towards Sage, after all, she had been very nice and understanding so far, it might offend her.

Her tail tip touched his back, and he jumped. He managed to flatten his fur, though. He hated how ridiculously jumpy he was all the time, but fortunately, it seemed to be getting better since he was around so many cats.
"Thank you again for the kindness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Faces |Semi - Open|   New Faces |Semi - Open| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Faces |Semi - Open|
Page 1 of 1