The Dawn Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn Eclipse

A Warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callykitten

Appearance : Rubblenose is a male lynx pointed gray Siberian, with thick, long light gray fur, pointed and striped tail, paws, ears, and face. He has swamp green eyes that often seem lifeless (and he does at times, too!) and he often has a stone vibe. But he's a sweetheart alone, and a real gentleman. It just takes a while to know the perks of his personality. || Tigerpatch is a female patched Arabian Mau mix with light brown-orange fur with darker brown and orange tabby patches. She has vivid yellow eyes that can shift from bright as the sun to soft amber to a honey color. They change, just like her giddy personality.

o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] Empty
PostSubject: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm am just. Spamming these forums ;w; I would love others to hop in. Right now this is with Rubble and Twistedpaw. You can see the point of the plot in Rubblenose's Plot meme. This is semi-open, and I'll only accept one more feline, and that would be another Windclan apprentice. uwu" But I feel bad for just. Posting all the time. Seriously guys, you need to step it up. c;

Finally able to feel the breeze and soft, tall grass, without stepping in mud or a puddle, Rubblenose let off a sigh of both relief and pleasure. He never knew Shadowclan had such a large territory and a drier one at that, but he was so, so thankful for it. He explored out of boredom and tire of his boggy territory. Slowly but steadily the terrain changed. He passed a thunderpath, the thunderpath that took him into Shadowclan territory, but he was unaware that that's where his territory ends. Due to his lack of smell for nasty scents and his obliviousness to his surroundings, he walked to the edge to woodlands only to find a field; a long, stretching, dry field. He was wrapped up in it, and even though he was slow, he still ran and roll all over the grass. The scent that marked the boundaries? Rubblenose's nose was completely unaware of the scent of musk that was the marker. The terrain changed slowly, too, and he was also ignorant to that. He was too busy taking it all in, taking the full sun in, the wind in, the plentiful grass, and the space. Little did he know, it wasn't drier Shadowclan territory. It was Windclan territory.

Looking at a tall patch of grass, he pounced at it and flattened it down, rolling all over it with excitement. He knew where he was going. As he rolled, he also broke into a little hole. A den, of some sorts. It was old, however, and smelled hardly of badgers. Rubblenose wasn't concerned, and saw it only as a hidey-hole for him if he would ever stray far once more and come to this field again. Sighing once more, he lie still in the grass, being able to actually look up at the sky; without smog or trees blocking the way. The clouds were so puffy, big, white, and the sun was very bright, and the sky, it was blue! It was amazing! With a little smile, he continued gazing up at the sky, taking it all in.
Back to top Go down
TokalaSoul

TokalaSoul

Appearance : A pale grey splotched Lynx Point she-cat with lightly striped paws and tail. Sharp blue eyes that can be murderous or comforting in seconds, and a long thin body that is unique to Windclan.

PostSubject: Re: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Wandering off, something this young apprentice was quite good at. Somehow she was able to slip right through the camp whilst her mentor, Windstar was preoccupied with something. A grin lite the apprentice's face as she padded gleefully through the territory of Windclan. She was quite aware she would get a scolding from her but she didn't care nonetheless. Twistedpaw looked around, inhaling the clean crisp scents and soaking in the bright orange warmth of the sun. She had done this many times before, sneaking away to adventure the territory.

Even after all the consequences that came from her 'lil' wanderings, such as her renaming and her slightly injured paw. Twistedpaw couldn't just 'learn' from any of it. The young apprentice stepped paw after paw as she smiled brightly to herself. All by myself!! She proclaimed joyfully, her spirits raising by the minute. The lynx point's sharp crisp eyes glanced up as she padded along, she believed she was heading straight towards the old badger sets, the bright blue sky smiled down at her as she made her trek.

It was quite a beautiful day, a beautiful day for hunting or practicing her battle moves to be more precise!

The over edger she-cat smirked starting at a run as she headed towards the sets, it was a place she often went to when she slipped from her clan's prying eyes, a place where she could just be herself. Twistedpaw's paws however skidded against the dry grass and dirt as she slid to a stop, her eyes widening as a distinct scent hit her nose like a wall. Her ears went down as her scent glands took a double check...

Shadowclan...

This far into Windclan?!

Slight panic rose in the young apprentice's stomach as she went into a crouch, A RIVAL clan cat was in their territory! She could tell whoever was here was still here because of the strong scent blowing towards her in the faint wind. Twistedpaw gulped down her anxiety as pride over whelmed her caution. If she took this intruder down, Windstar would award her! At the very thought, Twistedpaw's smirk appeared making the she-cat crouch lower in the tall grass, her pale fur blending  more easily as she made her way towards the source of the scent. This was her territory, she had the advantage of her own land, she knew this. She was taught well.

The windclan apprentice took paw after paw as she finally approached where the scent was coming from, she spotted, a tom not quite far from her laying in the grass. Her sharp blue eyes narrowed as she examined her 'prey' What in Starclan was he doing here?! Just laying down?! Twistedpaw decided to get a more better look at the tom, deep in the grass as she grew closer. However to her dismay, a stick suddenly snapped under her front paw. Quite frantic, Twistedpaw froze, hoping her fur didn't stick out too much among the slowly swaying tall dry grass.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

Appearance : Rubblenose is a male lynx pointed gray Siberian, with thick, long light gray fur, pointed and striped tail, paws, ears, and face. He has swamp green eyes that often seem lifeless (and he does at times, too!) and he often has a stone vibe. But he's a sweetheart alone, and a real gentleman. It just takes a while to know the perks of his personality. || Tigerpatch is a female patched Arabian Mau mix with light brown-orange fur with darker brown and orange tabby patches. She has vivid yellow eyes that can shift from bright as the sun to soft amber to a honey color. They change, just like her giddy personality.

PostSubject: Re: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:10 pm

(OCC: I am really sorry for such a slow and late response! I've really been lacking motivation for this, but I found it!)

Rubblenose's ears suddenly pricked up, and while before he could only hear the swaying of the grass, the breeze, and his paws under the ground, he heard the sharp snap of a twig. He stayed still, keeping silent and motionless to see if the noise occurred again. Perhaps it was just a rat, a mouse, or even a rabbit in such flat and wide space. He'd never seen one of those, but whatever. It could be. But no more noise had occurred. Rubblenose began to sniff around in the air, but what good would that do? Any musky scent or unfamiliar scent was illegible for his nose to detect. He just smelled the same dusty, light smell. He was too used to thick growth smelling things, so this was new and hidden to him and his senses. Frustrated with himself and now suspicious, he rose and straightened up, stretching to his full, large height as he scanned the area of tall grass, which was only below his shoulder. Grass, grass, grass...rock?

As the grass moved to and fro, a lump of gray is what he saw from a distance. He racked his brain and asked himself what to do; should he walk over there and investigate. It didn't seem too big, it was probably an apprentice. But the only apprentices in Shadowclan was a peachy tan color and black and white. Rubblenose growled at the thought of an apprentice in his territory. The modern youth angered him very much, and they were all too rebellious, energetic, and obnoxious for his liking. Whatever this was, he was going to get it out of here. 'Should I approach swiftly and grab it, or slowly?' he asked himself, knowing any move he made could change anything. Rubblenose wasn't the fastest. The swift was wasn't going to do it. But even for a Shadowclan cat, he wasn't the stealthiest. He was going to do what he did best and intimidate this feline out of hiding. Rubblenose cleared his throat, fluffing his fur out just enough to make him look burlier than he did.

"Whoever is here, show yourself." he growled in his deep, low tone of voice, staring at the grass and glancing left and right. The tip of his tail twitched and his ears shifted forward to backwards as light and many sounds unfamiliar swirled around him; becoming more of an annoyance than a pleasure in this scenario.
Back to top Go down
TokalaSoul

TokalaSoul

Appearance : A pale grey splotched Lynx Point she-cat with lightly striped paws and tail. Sharp blue eyes that can be murderous or comforting in seconds, and a long thin body that is unique to Windclan.

PostSubject: Re: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Twistedpaw's sharpened eyes seemed to grow all the more thinner as she watched the large tom stand up onto his paws. Obvious suspicion and annoyance clear across his face. Her heart picked up in pace and her ears flattened just a bit more as her blue eyes peeked at him through the swaying grass. He was quite a big tom, a quality most often seen in either Thunderclan or Shadowclan. She gulped down her thoughts of anxiety as she held perfectly still, the wind blowing her scent luckily away from the tom.

He was quite a large intruder, someone she would have to use all her strength against. Even so, Twistedpaw was known quite well for her agility and speed. Windstar, her mentor had taught her to always use her opponent's strength or build against them rather than going full on without thinking of a battle strategy first. Twistedpaw let out a shakey breath as she relaxed her senses, big or not she had to either run and tell the clan of this intruder or fight him herself. Her head shifted the slightest bit as she examined the way towards camp, she could probably out run this large tom but where would he go whilst she ran?

Twistedpaw's pride seemed to tighten around her senses, in no way would she allow an intruder escape without punishment. Her eyes looked back at the male Lnyx point. And then did she decide. She had to fight.... for her clan.

"Whoever is here, show yourself."

Twistedpaw's muscles tightened as the growl of the deep voiced tom reached her ears. Fear bit and prodded at her mind. Could she really fight him off? A small apprentice as herself would be no match....right? The young lynx point held her breath as she closed her eyes to focus, alone with the enemy and all the factors against her.... What did she have to lose? Twistpaw's teeth clenched as she tensed her muscles.

She had nothing to lose.

And that's what she told herself as her muscles bunched before launching herself forward through the grass and the gap between her and the intruder.

"Here I am!"

She mewed in a sort of battle cry as she collided with him, her claws extended and fur fluffed. Adrenaline rushed through her body as she used all her strength to try and knock the tom off of his paws. She hoped it was just enough...

( OOC // Oh it's fine! I've been wanting to reply to some rps to but pfft I feel you )
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:49 pm

(OCC: Aaaand this is short. ;w; Thanks for understanding!)

Out of nowhere, a swift little figure came out from the grass with a version of a battle cry, as the feminine voice yelled, "Here I am!". When he turned to look at where the voice was coming from, the feline caught him off guard and collided with him. Thankfully, when he looked down at his opponent, his thick chest fur kept his flesh safe, but she managed to knock him back; sitting up straight didn't give him that much balance. He almost was swept off his paws, but regained his balance and sturdy to his paws. After all, females were smaller. And this cat was especially thin. Against a big Siberian like him? Rubblenose was almost amused, but irritation took over that feeling right away as he darted for the little brat, snapping right on to the cat's scruff. He gripped on tight and held the cat off the ground slightly, growling a muffled growl as he did. The feline kind of looked like him, with lynx points but short fur. He would recognize this cat at the next gathering; if she managed to live, that is.

Why did she even bother charging at him? It seems like young cats these days were also not smart and too confident in themselves. He wanted to teach her something about fighting a full grown warrior alone who's ten times bigger than herself. Who was this cat's mentor? Rubblenose scoffed. She was obviously from another clan. "Wrong choice; why you didn't run away, I don't know. Tell me your name." he insisted her still with his grip, his voice muffled by the fur on her neck. If this cat would be calm, he would teach her a good lesson. She could've hid into one of the many holes in the ground, or simply ran away, the grass hiding her small figure, etc. Rubblenose rolled his eyes, trying to keep the feline under control.
Back to top Go down
TokalaSoul

TokalaSoul

PostSubject: Re: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:45 pm

( Of course it's fine c: )

To her sudden dismay, instead of knocking him into a dazed state as she had planned she had affectively thrown herself into the claws and teeth of her enemy. Her small figure was of no match as she was half risen from the ground, her one true way of fighting this tom off taken away so quickly. She was cocky, yes, something she had earned title of since she was a kit. Even with her small stature, what Twistedpaw lacked in strength she gained in speed.

The young apprentice tried clawing and swiping her claws towards the large tom but he seemed not to care at all. Her paws seemed to only swipe at his fluff and her claws would only grab a paw full of matted fur. Twistedpaw struggled, hissing and spitting retorts before she finally relaxed in his grip out of exhaustion. Heavy breath came from her lungs as she regained her energy, obviously drained from her vain struggle for freedom. The tom's voice spoke up even with her scuff in his grasp.

" Wrong choice; why you didn't run away, I don't know. Tell me your name. "

Twistedpaw bit her tongue as sharp blue eyes glared spitefully at her capturer. He was asking for her name?! More like Demanded it! Twistedpaw snorted her pride boiling inside. However it quickly subsided as she realized that she was at his mercy, She gulped at the thought before becoming brave once again, not phased by her state. " I am Twistedpaw of Windclan! And No it wasn't a Wrong choice! I will not let a trespasser go unpunished! " She snapped spitefully, giving him more a childish glare than a heated one.
Back to top Go down
Callykitten

PostSubject: Re: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:16 pm

It wasn't hard to talk with this feline's scruff, Twistedpaw's scruff, in his jaws. But she was getting a little heavy for Rubblenose's head. When she struggled and clawed, he shook her in his grasp. It became especially harder since she had gone limp with exhaustion and panted heavily. Rubblenose set the apprentice down softly on the ground, feeling slightly sympathetic. What was the apprentice going to do? Run away and get all huffy that a warrior attacked her? She wouldn't run away from a "trespasser". Why did she say trespasser, anyways? This was Shadowclan territory, right? He didn't know for sure, regrettably; he'd never legit been in Windclan territory knowingly. Or Thunderclan. Or Riverclan. Or Skyclan. To be honest, all he knew were the roads and Shadowclan. His fur started to tingle as he got second thoughts about where he was. Perhaps he'd overheard the wrong direction? He didn't smell anything odd though; he wouldn't, anyways. What would he say to Twistedpaw? 'Is this Shadowclan territory?' Rubblenose was told Shadowclan had territory beyond the thunderpath, or maybe that was a load of mousedung. Either way was shameful; perhaps there was something he could do for his nose? He'd thought of asking Goldenlion about it, but thought against it was disgust in himself. He was fine; just never meant to travel away from Shadowclan. Or to dry territory. Or to obtain happiness. He grumbled to himself and shook his head, putting the apprentice back into his mind.

"For one," Rubblenose grunted, trying to avoid the topic of why he was here (he didn't feel like being told he was in the wrong place again, for it happened once at a junkyard filled with rogues), "you couldn't have 'punished' me if you wanted to." Rubblenose rolled his eyes, looming over the apprentice, ready to react to any sudden movements. "Look at how big I am and how small you are. I could kill you if I wanted to." He put emphasis on "kill", meowing with snake-like deepness to it. He was quite agitated at the ignorance of the apprentice. "You should know it's dangerous out here alone, and the only way you or any apprentice should take on a warrior is with another. You, however, seem to be alone." Rubblenose meowed with a little huff in his voice, looking around to see if she really was alone. It seemed she was. Whether she sneaked out or her mentor allowed her to go out alone, he still was amused by Windclan. Seems like they were doing a brilliant job of mentoring their young cats. That, or he was a smart one as a young brute. Probably both; growing up in the city and in a junkyard, roaming around, it gave you some smarts.

"What am I doing, trying to give some advice to you? Dumb Windclan cats can't learn anything." Rubblenose challenged her with a shrug, rolling his eyes and standing up, trying to slip out of his situation. He tried to distract the young apprentice's mind as much as he could, and certainly he had fired her up with his wicked words. 'Ignore why I'm here.' Rubblenose snarled to himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]   o Drying Off o [Semi-Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o Drying Off o [Semi-Open]
Page 1 of 1