The Dawn Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn Eclipse

A Warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Way the Wind Blows {Redleaf and Softecho} {Private}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clockhound

Appearance : Grey spotted tom with one yellow and one blue eye, silver striped she-cat with green eyes, red and brown tom withteal eyes

Any Way the Wind Blows {Redleaf and Softecho} {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Any Way the Wind Blows {Redleaf and Softecho} {Private}   Any Way the Wind Blows {Redleaf and Softecho} {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:25 pm

The busy sounds of the camp echoed around the hollow that was Windclan's home. The snoozing red tom flicked his ears as a patrol went noisily by, irritated that they had disturbed his slumber. The ground was warm, though, and the sun soaking in to his fur quickly put him back to sleep.
"Redleaf." A paw nudged him sharply. Redleaf lifted his head, yawning.
"I was sleeping. What do you want?" The warrior looked down at him sternly.
"You've been sleeping all day. Go take a hunting patrol, or something useful. You can't keep slacking off all the time." Redleaf protested, but he was drowned out by the warrior, and before long he found himself in the middle of the clearing, looking for someone to take with him. He hadn't ever led a hunting patrol, mostly because he always just found a place to snooze farther from the camp, but he could feel the warrior's eyes on him, and knew that this time he would have to actually do something.
Back to top Go down
http://clockhound.deviantart.com

Any Way the Wind Blows {Redleaf and Softecho} {Private}
Page 1 of 1