The Dawn Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn Eclipse

A Warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone interested in rping with Goldenlion of ShadowClan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LUXLEBERRY

LUXLEBERRY

Appearance : .

Anyone interested in rping with Goldenlion of ShadowClan? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in rping with Goldenlion of ShadowClan?   Anyone interested in rping with Goldenlion of ShadowClan? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:57 pm

I've been fairly inactive with Goldenlion and am interested on getting him more active, considering he is the MC and all. The one thing I ask is that it not be a lover type of plotline. I've had too many of those and would like to keep away from them at the moment. Another bit is that you will have to be patient with me. I am currently in the midsts of writing two fanfictions relating to another fandom as well as taking 12 hours worth of classes, which takes up all of my Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If you want more information on Goldenlion, here is the link to his reference sheet http://luxleberry.deviantart.com/art/Goldenlion-TDE-ShadowClan-MC-Finished-APP-386455460
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in rping with Goldenlion of ShadowClan?
Page 1 of 1